If you are unable to fit your key safe yourself, we can offer you a reliable and professional installation service by a fully trained engineer. On your chosen day of installation, the engineer will discuss and advise placement and explain fully how the key safe works.
The Aidapt Wall Mounted Keysafe
The Wall Mounted Key Safe is a secure, affordable and weather resistant Key Safe suitable for use outside. It is quick and easy to fit with the supplied fixings and provides a secure place to store a spare key for your home or car. It’s the ideal solution if you accidentally lock yourself out or need a neighbour or service provider to have access to your home while you’re away. Featuring a 10 digit lock with easy-to-use push button keys, an internal keyring to attach several keys and includes a removable rubber cover. The Key Safe can be set with your choice of code; full instructions are supplied.
- 10 Digit Mechanical Key Safe
- Wall Mounted with Supplied Fixings
- Weather Resistant with Removable Rubber Cover
- Easy, Quick Fitting and Setup
- Full Instructions Supplied
- Depth (mm): 58
- Height (mm): 137
- Width (mm): 69
- Product Dimensions (mm): 137x69x58
- Net weight (kg): 1.54
The Supra C500 Keysafe
If you prefer to have a police approved keysafe installed, we can put you in touch with a trusted local handyman service.
“The Supra C500 KeySafe was designed after extensive consultation with users. It is the ONLY mechanical KeySafe to have Police approval for being tested to the same standard as an external door. It is also the ONLY mechanical KeySafe to achieve LPS 1175 Level 1 security rating which means it has undergone a series of rigorous and demanding tests devised by security experts who concluded that, when installed as directed, the Supra C500 is as attack resistant as a domestic front door.
Please note to maintain the Police Accreditation the C500 must be installed into brick or dense concrete, not breeze block or mortar.”
- Weight: 1,800g
- External Height*: 141mm, Width: 76mm, Depth: 52mm
- Internal Height*: 79mm, Width: 51mm, Depth: 18mm
- The C500 is the ONLY Police approved KeySafe
- The C500 has achieved an independent security rating
- The large vault of the C500 allows you to store between 1 and 6 keys depending on key type and length (5-6 Yale type or 2-5 Chubb
- It has an integral hook to ensure easy access to keys (65mm from hook to base)
- It takes just 4 simple steps to access the keys stored inside a C500
- There are over 4,000 possible combinations
- You can change your code as many times as you want to maintain security
- It is constructed from Zinc Alloy making it attack resistant
- It is rust and water resistant and can be used in temperatures from – 32°C to 68°C.
- Includes a rigid black weather cover to protect it from the elements which, as an added security feature, acts to shield the KeySafe fascia from view
- Your C500 will come with a set of our recommended fixings which must be used to maintain the Police Accreditation. These are self tapping masonry screws that fix into brick or concrete without the need for rawl plugs